Welcome to the Gawner city
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hi I'm new.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mainza
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Hi I'm new.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I was the first member but I didn't know how to post a new topic for about five minutes so imgood9 beat me to it. But now I can say I am officially the second member to this forum. Oh and I'm from JV too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jiggmin.com
Justin Gawner
Super Administrator
Super Administrator
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Lithuania

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

Mainza wrote:
Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I was the first member but I didn't know how to post a new topic for about five minutes so imgood9 beat me to it. But now I can say I am officially the second member to this forum. Oh and I'm from JV too.

Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gawnercity.forumotion.com
Mainza
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Justin Gawner wrote:
Mainza wrote:
Hi guys I'm new to this forum. I was the first member but I didn't know how to post a new topic for about five minutes so imgood9 beat me to it. But now I can say I am officially the second member to this forum. Oh and I'm from JV too.

Welcome!!

Thank You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jiggmin.com
imgood9
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Congratulations on being second.
Spread the word of this forum to the members of JV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jiggmin.com
Mainza
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 22
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new.   Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:40 pm

imgood9 wrote:
Congratulations on being second.
Spread the word of this forum to the members of JV!

Way ahead of you bub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jiggmin.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm new.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi I'm new.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gawner city :: City centre :: Welcoming Gates-
Jump to: